A Mythic +15 dungeon boost is one run through one of eight Dragonflight dungeons on a Mythic +15 difficulty. It is necessary to obtain the 411 ilvl weekly gear from the Great Vault. Purchasing a Mythic +15 run from a professional key master is the quickest method to outfit your character in World of Warcraft Dragonflight.
- A mythic keystone 15 boost increases the difficulty of a Mythic dungeon, making it Mythic+ with additional health/damage scaling and affixes.
- Each keystone is suited to a few dungeons and raises its level (+2). A player can only have one Mythic keystone at a time and only one every week. If the current keystone gets deleted, no alternative Keystone will be accessible until after the weekly dungeon reset.
- If it is removed by accident, it may be retrieved via the Battle.net Item Restoration service. The keystone, however, can no longer be erased as of patch 8.1.0.
Obtaining the Keystone:
A mythic keystone 15 boost can get obtained in three ways:
- To access a level 2 Keystone, complete a Mythic dungeon. Participate in a Mythic+ dungeon using another player’s keystone to gain access to a Keystone.
- Following completing at least one Mythic+ dungeon, access the Great Vault in Oribos after a weekly dungeon reset to obtain a new Keystone.
- The Great Vault Keystone will be at the same level as the finest Mythic+ dungeon you finished last week if completed in time, one position lower if not completed in time, or a Keystone Level 2, whichever is higher.
Enhancing the Keystone:
If a Mythic+ dungeon is completed within the time limit, the keystone used to begin the attempt will improve by at least one level. The faster the content gets cleared, the greater the upgrade, up to three levels higher.
- Beating the timer with less than 20% remaining (e.g., fewer than 6 minutes for a 30-minute dungeon) results in a +1 upgrade, for example, from 3 to 4.
- Beating the timer with more than 20% but less than 40% remaining (for example, less than 12 minutes but more than 6 for a 30-minute dungeon) results in a +2 upgrade. Example, from 3 to 5).
- Beating the timer with more than 40% of the permitted time left (e.g., more than 12 minutes for a 30-minute dungeon) leads to a +3 upgrade, for example, from 3 to 6.
- The enhanced keystone will get put in the initiating player’s backpack at the end of the dungeon run. When a Keystone is updated, it will choose a new dungeon from the list of dungeons available to the beginning player (Cathedral of Eternal Night does not follow this rule). For example, if the player who started the run has not yet unlocked The Arcway/Court of Stars dungeons, the keystone will only select from the legitimate dungeons that are still available.
Completing a dungeon after the timer runs out moves the keystone to another (random) dungeon of the same difficulty. Resetting an in-progress dungeon reduces the keystone level by one without modifying the dungeons.
An NPC at the Great Vault offers to downgrade a keystone and to change your keystone to a new random one of the same difficulty after each Mythic+ dungeon (unless yours is a higher difficulty than the dungeon just completed).